This page displays suits that are 1) exclusive to one server and has not been released on other servers or 2) collaboration suits. As the Chinese mainland version is considered the primary server where most new content is released, suits from there is not counted unless stated otherwise. Note that there might be a discrepancy for newer suits that recently made their debut, as it is unknown whether or not if they will stay exclusive or some day be released.
Collaboration suits are known to never return after their debut.
As new outfits are constantly being released, we will try our best to stay up to date!
Exclusives on Multiple VersionsEdit
Disney Princess CollaborationEdit
The Disney Princess collaboration was available in the Chinese, Hong Kong/Macau/Taiwanese and Japanese servers. It is based on iconic Disney princesses.
The pavilion event, which included the Cinderella and Ariel suits, came with a unique currency mechanic. Duplicates obtained turned into special currency that allowed players to exchange them for items such as gold, stamina, star coins and exclusive backgrounds.
The Rapunzel suit could be obtained through cumulative recharge.
Magical Mirai CollaborationEdit
The Magical Mirai (Hatsune Miku) collaboration was first available in the Japanese server and later available in the Chinese mainland server. Magical Mirai is an annual live concert event performed by the popular Japanese VOCALOID Hatsune Miku.
The event format come in two parts: a hell event and a stamina event. The suits included in the hell event are Magical Mirai 2018, Magical Mirai 2017, Magical Mirai 2016, Kagamine Rin and Kagamine Len. The stamina event included Hatsune Miku and Magical Mirai 2015.
The Sanrio collaboration suits were first available in the Japanese version. The Hong Kong/Macau/Taiwanese server eventually got the Sanrio Characters collaboration (Happy Pom-Pom and Fluffy Cinnamon) eventually. Sanrio is a Japanese company that specializes in creating cute characters, most famously known for Hello Kitty.
Melo Melo My Melody and Fluffy Piano-Chan came in a pavilion event. Happy Pom-Pom and Fluffy Cinnamon came in a pavilion event as well. Gudetama and Gude-Gude was a cheap recharge suit.
Mickey and Minnie Mouse CollaborationEdit
The Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse collaboration was first available in the Japanese server and later available in the Chinese mainland server. The suits are based on the famous cartoon characters from The Walt Disney Company, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
All the suits came in a pavilion event and included an exclusive background.
Some ranking suits are available on other servers outside of Japan.
- Banshee Momiji was part of the Haunted Night event, once available in the international English server.
- Goldfish Girl and Miss Goldfish was part of the Firework Fair event, once available in the international English version.
- Sakura Hime's Flower Garment was part of the Let's Hanami event. The Vietnamese version has this suit as well.
Exclusives on Specific VersionsEdit
Zodiac Lucky PackEdit
The Zodiac Lucky Pack feature is only available in the international English server, thus the suits contained within are only available in this version of the game. The players can purchase packs that include various currencies, materials and for some packs exclusive suits for a randomized chance.
Celebrity's Choice was the first and only time-limited suit. The rest are permanent.
The Barbie collaboration was only available in the international English server. The suits are based on fashion dolls manufactured by the American toy company Mattel, Inc. and were created to celebrate Barbie's 60th anniversary.
These assortment of suits are only available in the Chinese mainland server.
- The Blade and Soul collaboration suit was available through a Log-in Event.
- For the ice cream collaboration suit, players in the Chinese server needed to buy the branded ice cream and receive a redemption card in order to receive the suit.
Forbidden City CollaborationEdit
The Forbidden City collaboration is only available in the Chinese mainland server. It is based on the large, historical palace in Beijing, China.
Some of these suits (the 5th and 6th suits in the gallery) are recreations of real art pieces.
These assortment of suits are only available in the Japanese server.
- Early-Blooming Sakura is a Happiness suit and is available through the Honeymoon Holyland event.
- The Metamorphose collaboration is available through the Clothes Store.
These ranking suits are only available in the Japanese server.
- MIRACLE★Vocal was part of the debut of Miracle Concert. It was confirmed to not return during reruns.
- High-Class Lady was part of the Taisho Roman event, which is a stamina event.
These assortment of suits are only available in the Korean server.
- The reason why the chapter suit is different is because the original suit (Future Capriccio) is based on clothing from the Taisho era of Japan.
Guardian: The Lonely and Great God (Goblin) CollaborationEdit
The Guardian: The Lonely and Great God (Goblin) collaboration is only available in the Korean server.
Love in the Moonlight CollaborationEdit
The Love in the Moonlight collaboration is only available in the Korean server.
These assortment of suits are only available in the Hong Kong/Macau/Taiwanese server.
- The Kanahei suit is based on popular LINE stickers.
- For the Japanese version, there is a collaboration with earth music & ecology Japan Label to create Love Nikki-inspired clothes in real life.
- For the Chinese mainland server, a continuation of the Hatsune Miku collaboration for Magical Mirai 2019 has been announced for autumn.
- Between July 19th to July 25th 2019, the Chinese, Hong Kong/Macau/Taiwanese and the Japanese versions of the game had a voting about a Disney Princess collaboration, asking which princesses they liked the most. A Disney Princess-themed event was also announced for July 26th.
- The selection for the Chinese version were Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Mulan, Tiana, Rapunzel and Merida. The rest included Moana but excluded Merida, Tiana, Pocahontas and Mulan.
- At January 11th 2019, there was two polls in the Japanese version's twitter asking players which 7 Nations section Marvel suits would fall in. The top results showed Pigeon Kingdom and Lilith Kingdom.
- At December 14th 2018, there was a survey asking players which Disney shows and characters they would like to see a collaboration with.
- Around the start of October 2018, there was a survey asking opinions for a potential Warner Bros collaboration.
- At the latter half of March 2018, there was a survey asking for players' favorite movies, TV shows and anime.
- Pastel Invitation was originally a Lucky Bag suit for the Japanese server's 2nd anniversary. It has then been released in the Chinese mainland server, replacing the "2nd anniversary" with "Nikki Miracle".