Elves (sometimes also referred to as fairies) are a race that generally live secluded in the Pigeon Forest, rarely setting foot in the cities. They are described as beautiful and innocent, and they devote their lives to enjoying the places around them. They have long, pointed ears, which give them good hearing, and they can gracefully leap long distances. They can retract their wings, which allows them to sleep and wear clothing comfortably.
In the Pigeon Forest, they are protected by gods for their entire lives. However, not all elves remain in the Pigeon Forest, such as an elven princess who left her home in search of adventure. Due to the value elves place on lineage, elves such as Casablanca have been banished from the Pigeon Forest for having blood of noble elves mixed with "inferior" common blood.
Additionally, there are elves that appear outside the Pigeon Forest, and are found across Miraland.
There are several different types of elves, each with their own lifestyles and habitats.
- Tree/Wood Elves: They derive their power from the forest, which is the source of their power, and so it is inadvisable for them to leave. They are ruled by Chloris.
- Dark Elves: They have dark hair and practice dark magic. However, they are not evil despite their reputation, which comes from the fact that they are nocturnal. They also live in a darker part of the forest.
- Deer Elves: They have antlers and are ruled by the Queen of Deer Elves, heiress of the old deer king, who has the most beautiful antlers of all.
- Snow Lotus Elves: Considered the most beautiful creature in the snowland, the powerful Snow Lotus Elves live deep in the forest. They have the ability to command wind and snow, and they can cause the places they pass by to bloom.
- Rose Elves: They seem to have a certain power over roses - when the elf Norin left the castle she had lived in, all of the roses in it withered overnight. Roses were also able to bloom on her fingertips.
- Kite Elves: They originate from a multitude of places such as the Divine Realm, the Magical Realm, the Iceworld, and the ocean. It is possible that this variety of elf has more relation to Lilith than Pigeon due to the suit's categorization.
- Light Elves: They originated in the Forest of Pigeon. They are a very powerful pieces with distinctive 6-part wings and pointy ears, but their power was limited within the Forest of Pigeon. However, some hundreds of years ago before Year 0, King Ludeyi discovered the secrets of the Holy Crystal (a piece of legacy left by Lierlide) which enabled the Light Elves to maintain their power outside of the Forest. Ludeyi then led the Light Elves out of the Forest and taking over Pigeon, becoming the ruling class of the Kingdom. 
Pigeon Forest Elves Edit
Prince of the Forest Elves
Prince of the Forest Elves
Guardian of Winter
Guardian of Spring
Queen of Deer Elf
Queen of the Deer Elves
Elven Rule Edit
Many years before the New Era, the elves used to rule all of Miraland. Humans lived with the fear of elves and elven magic, but one philosopher named Perry Pat was not afraid. He believed that elves just had a greater understanding of the natural world, which was why they could do magic. However, the elves condemned him for his beliefs and drove him out.
Perry Pat studied the sky and learned astrology and mathematics. He discovered that stars had a fixed orbit and were not controlled by elves. He formed a speech and presented it to the people of Miraland, explaining that stars were not affiliated with Miraland at all and implying that there was no chosen race by their Creator. Perry Pat was ridiculed for his views at the time, but many years after his death, his achievements in philosophy were recognized. In his honor, the year he gave his speech was used as the basis for their calendar system; it was established as the first year of the Star Era.
Birth of the Pigeon Kingdom Edit
Elves and humans cooperated in order to build the Pigeon Kingdom together. They have guarded the Pigeon Forest ever since its beginning. Though they used to live outside of the forest as well, they were persecuted by those who wanted to take their wings, hair, and treasures, so the Elf Queen forbade the elves from leaving the forest.
Elves and humans worked together to bring peace to Pigeon in its Renaissance period.
Other Elves and Fairies Edit
Guardian Elf of the Flower of Eberne
Elf Queen of the Pigeon Snow Mountain
- Some of the most famous paintings in Pigeon feature a woman who may have been an elf or half-elf.
- Hayden, a famous writer from the Lilith Kingdom, wrote a fairytale about two elves called Dreamland and Star River.