GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|“||In the letter of Zhong Lizi, Bai Jinjin learned that after he became a general, he and a group of Cloud elite soldiers, under the cover of mercenaries, sneaked into the besieged Cloud City...||”|
- (In the Mansion of Clan Bai in Cloud Capital)
- Bai Jinjin: Since your departure, the bright mirror doesn't shine any more...
- (Bai Jinjin was sitting gloomily by the window, with some books and a piece of mandarin duck embroidered handkerchief being scattered besides her.)
- Bai Jinjin: I've no idea how Lizi is doing now. It's ok for him to guard the city and fight with enemies. However, the imperial court even asked him to sign a peace agreement with North Army.
- Bai Jinjin: As Lizi has just been promoted to a general, that’s really a demanding task for him!
- (Although Bai Jinjin believed in Zhong Lizi's abilities, she still couldn't help but worry about him. At that time, her cousin Bai Yongxi came in.)
- Bai Jinjin: Hey, cousin! I just heard that you issued three military orders for Lizi...
- Bai Yongxi: That's right.
- Bai Jinjin: Why did you order him to negotiate peace with North Army? Everyone knows that the Tyre Coalition has formed an alliance with the Apple Federation. How can he finish that task?
- Bai Yongxi: Zhong Lizi is now the Lor River City General, and it's his duty to finish that task. If he fails, it proves that he is not qualified to be a general.
- Bai Jinjin: Uh...You're right. Although I'm a little worried, I‘m sure Lizi will make it!
- Bai Yongxi: I have a letter from Zhong Lizi. Here you are.
- (Bai Yongxi took out a letter from Zhong Lizi, and the envelope is written with 'For Jinjin's Eyes Only.)
- (Bai Jinjin immediately unfolded the letter and began to read it carefully...)
- (Jinjln, I've been missing you. People of Lor River City and Cloud City are suffering. Fortunately, Cloud City was recovered. News of peace talks will be sent to Cloud Capital.)
- (Although I'm nervous as a general, I will do my best and take care of myself. Please don‘t worry about me...)
All is fair in war
Alternative title: Anything Goes
- (At a midnight half a month ago, Zhong Lizi was fleeing in the mountains near Cloud City with an elite troop of Cloud Empire.)
- Cloud Soldier: General Zhong, the enemies are chasing after us. Our men can hardly hold on. What should we do now?
- Zhong Lizi: Don’t panic, tell everyone to stay close. Lieutenant, you lead the way and I’ll bring up the rear!
- Vice General: General Zhong, if you bring up the rear, you have to fight with those mercenaries! That won't do. Let me do it!
- Zhong Lizi: They want to catch the chief commander, so it‘s my duty to hold them off. Believe me, we will defeat them tonight!
- (Zhong Lizi stopped and slowly pulled out the long sword at his waist, waiting for the mercenaries.)
- Mercenaries: That incompetent general comes to bring up the rear! We'll catch all the Cloud soldiers!
- Zhong Lizi: Stop!
- Mercenary Lead: Hey, general, you've been running away for half the night, so I guess you're trying to trick us into a trap. right? As you're in such a mess, you'd better not do that!
- (Just as the mercenary stopped speaking, arrows landed right in front of his men, who took a step back in surprise. Zhong Lizi used the opportunity to flee into the woods.)
- (The mercenaries angrily chased Zhong Lizi and were unknowingly led into a valley. A large net suddenly fell down and wrapped them all in it.)
- (Zhong Lizi led his soldiers out of the forest. He put the sword on the neck of the Captain of the mercenaries.)
- (After torches were lit up in the dark forest, Zhu Ruosheng, holding a crossbow, came out.)
- Zhu Ruosheng: General Zhong, you are courageous and you did a good job in luring the enemies. That’s really impressive!
- Zhong Lizi: You flatter me! If it hadn't been for your excellent scheme, I wouldn't have dared take the risk with my brothers.
- Mercenary Lead: Duh! Stop bragging! You defeated us by improper means! How crafty you are!
- Zhu Ruosheng: An old saying in Cloud Empire says, 'All is fair in war'. Have you ever heard of it?
- Mercenary Lead: Bah! That's nonsense! You are cunning! I refuse to concede defeat!
- Zhu Ruosheng: Then, let’s have a fair matching competition, okay?
- Mercenary Lead: Hmph, how can I know what you've got up in your sleeve?! Maybe you'll come up with a matching theme of Cloud Empire and wait to see my embarrassment!
- Zhong Lizi: In my opinion, matching Northern army uniforms or Cloud clothes is unfair for both sides. Well, let's make bunny maid the matching theme.
- Zhu Ruosheng & Mercenary Lead: Bunny maid?!
- Zhu Ruosheng: General Zhong, are you serious?
- Mercenary Lead: Hey, hey! Lad, you're talking about matching a bunny maid in such a tense situation?
- Zhong Lizi: (Looked serious) Any problems?
- Mercenary Lead: No problem at all! I’ll show you the bunny maid of the adult world!
Zhong Lizi's Terms
- Mercenary Lead: Hahaha, I didn't know you were good at this! I really couldn't tell that since you are so poker-faced. You win!
- Zhong Lizi: You flatter me! The bunny maid you dressed up looks awesome, too. She is sexy, cute, mature and graceful...
- Mercenary Lead: General Zhong, will you just stop judging the bunny maid with a straight face?
- Zhu Ruosheng: I didn't know you like matching clothes for a bunny maid...
- Zhong Lizi: I like studying some special fashion styles, because...because Jinjin has the same hobby, too.
- Mercenary Lead: Hahaha, I, Tantira, admire people like you who never play by rules! General Zhong, I fully admit my defeat and I want to put aside my hostile stance to make friends with you!
- Zhong Lizi: Captain, I’d also like to be your friend! We are friends now! I have a request, but I don't know whether it's appropriate to make the request to you.
- Don't tell
- Tantira: Don’t make it if you know it’s inappropriate.
- Zhong Lizi: Although it's inappropriate, I still want to put it forward.
- Zhu Ruosheng: Captain Tantira, please consider General Zhong's request. It has been almost two months since North Army besieged Cloud City. Grain storage in the city must be running out.
- Zhu Ruosheng: Tyre Coalition forces are waiting with ease in the city, but they sent you out to fight with us...I won't say more. You have the final say whether to accept the request or not.
- (After Zhu Ruosheng stopped, the noisy mercenaries quieted down. Captain Tantira fell into deep thought.)
- Tantira: ...0ur contract with Tyre Coalition forces terminates after Cloud City is captured. I will help you. But after entering the city, we won’t help you anymore.
- Zhong Lizi: Thank you very much, Captain!
- Tantira: How do you want me to help you sneak into the city?
- Zhu Ruosheng: Some of us will disguise ourselves as merchants and mercenaries under the pretext that we are black market merchants from Losol City to sell military supplies in the city.
- Zhong Lizi: Good idea!
- (At dawn the next day, Zhong Lizi and Zhu Ruosheng separated. Zhu went back to guard Lor River City, while Zhong and some soldiers went to Cloud City with the mercenaries.)
Return to Cloud City
- (There were no civilians in Cloud City. Only heavily armed Coalition soldiers were patrolling the Streets.)
- (After Zhong Lizi and others entered the city, they were stopped by the oncoming patrol. The leading officer stared at them carefully and seemed to be suspicious of them.)
- Defenders' Lead Onor: Hey! Tantira! You are back so quickly!
- Tantira: Onor! I'm so sorry. We're all alive.
- Defenders' Lead Onor: Didn't you go out to catch the Cloud soldiers? Why didn't I see a single captive? You losers returned empty-handed. How dare you charge such a high price?
- Tantira: You didn't pay the money. It’s none of your business.
- Defenders' Lead Onor: Nidhogg and Ozeca have left Cloud City. You losers should also piss off. Now the commander of the city is Ymir!
- Tantira: The warlord Ymir?
- Defenders' Lead Onor: To be precise, the commander of this area is a subordinate of Ymir, that is...
- (At that moment, a low male voice suddenly came from the side. The person who spoke was riding on a horse with an imposing look.)
- Horse Rider: Onor, when did Ymir give you the command? Why didn’t I know?
- Defenders' Lead Onor: Hahaha, there are too many things you don't know! Miller. Ymir personally told me to command forces in the city.
- Miller: Ymir only ordered you to be a gatekeeper. You are not in charge of Cloud City.
- Tantira: (Whispered) Two fools! Let’s leave here.
- (While the two officers were arguing over the command of Cloud City, Zhong Lizi and his men mingled among the mercenaries and entered the inner city.)
- Zhong Lizi: (Nidhogg has left Cloud City and these people harbor different intentions. It's the best time to rescue the refugees and recover the city. We must take actions tonight!)
- (At midnight in Cloud City)
- League Soldier: What's that noise?
- League Soldier: Fire! Fire! Get up and put out the fire!
- (Within just a few minutes, the four gates of Cloud City were engulfed by black smoke and flames. Outside the city, there was the sound of galloping troops and horses.)
- (Zhong Lizi and his men set fires to attract the defenders, while Lieutenant led soldiers to the prison of Cloud City. According to intelligence, refugees were imprisoned there.)
- (Half an hour later)
- Cloud Soldier A: General, we've lured away the patrol at the northeast corner!
- Zhong Lizi: Good, I've also done my job smoothly! Is everyone all right?
- Cloud Soldier B: Yep! Ha, the enemies are urged to fight and put out the fire at the same time...How can they deal with us if they are unable to protect themselves?!
- The deputy is not back yet?
- Cloud Soldier: Ah...Didn’t Lieutenant go to the prison to rescue the refugees? It will take a while. Don't worry.
Fate on a String
- (When Zhong Lizi arrived at the prison, Cloud soldiers were facing off with Coalition fighters.)
- (Coalition forces took some seniors and children as hostages. Cloud soldiers didn't dare to make a rash act because of those refugees. Miller sneered when he saw Zhong Lizi.)
- Commander Miller: I know there are moles and Cloud soldiers in the city. Only that fool of Onor will fall into your trap. Are you the new general Zhong Lizi?
- Zhong Lizi: Yes, it’s me.
- Miller: Did you come here to rescue these Cloud people? I’m tired of waiting for you.
- (Miller said while drawing the long sword at his waist.)
- Miller: Cloud people like you are all cowards who only use tricks. I will cut the crap. Draw your sword now!
- (Zhong Lizi pulled out his sword without fear. Coalition soldiers burst into laughter, and Miller also laughed. No one believes that Zhong Lizi is a tough guy.)
- Zhong Lizi: (Looked indifferent) A word of advice for you: don’t underestimate a coward.
- Zhong Lizi: Ghosts are bold. If you keep talking nonsense, they will come for you. Strictly speaking, as ghosts have no gallbladder, there are no courageous ghosts at all.
- League Soldier: What the hell is be talking about...
- Zhong Lizi: Gallbladder, one of the six hollow organs, is connected with the liver. The Cloud medical book Xinglin Secret Records says, 'The size of gallbladder determines your courage.'
- Zhong Lizi: Therefore, gallbladder determines one's bravery and determination.
- Zhong Lizi: If you want to know whether you have a large gallbladder, just touch an acupoint. Please follow me to touch it. Put your right hand on your left forearm...
- (Zhong Lizi tried to fool the Coalition soldiers. Putting his right hand onto his left forearm, Zhong quickly tipped the Cloud soldiers with a wink.)
- Zhong Lizi: Follow me, press hard the Shousanli acupoint which is near your elbow...
- (At this very moment, Cloud soldiers acted quickly and saved the hostages from Coalition soldiers.)
- Miller: You bastard!!!
- (Out of rage, Miller swayed his long sword towards the neck of Zhong Lizi. Already on his guard, Zhong instantly lifted his sword to resist the attack.)
- Zhong Lizi: You, you are actually using force...
- Miller: Even if i will have to bear the pain of the curse, I swear I will kill you today!!!
- Cloud Soldier: General! Let's help you!
- Zhong Lizi: Run with the saved!!!
- Vice General But what about you...?
- Zhong Lizi: Go to the south gate to look for Counselor Zhu!
- (Cloud soldiers fought against the attack from Coalition soldiers while protecting the refugees of Cloud City and broke through the encirclement.)
- (Completely enraged, Miller was determined to kill Zhong Lizi. Though bravely fighting back, Zhong failed in the end. Already wounded, he was about to be killed.)
Alternative title: Come Back to Life
- (At the very moment of life and death, a wide sword suddenly appeared in front of him and helped him resist the attack of Miller.)
- Zhong Lizi: Tantira? It's you?!
- Tantira: Hey! My friend, your gibberish was really convincing, and you almost fooled me.
- (Swaying his wide sword, Tantira struck Miller back. Mercenaries rushed forward and subdued the remaining Coalition soldiers, turning the tables instantly.)
- Miller: Tantira! You betrayer! How dare you!
- Tantira: Sorry, the previous commission has ended. We have a new employer now, so this is not a betrayal.
- Zhong Lizi: Tantira, thank you for helping us.
- Tantira: Hahaha, I'm not helping you. I just can't stand Miller; the disgusting scumbag took children and the elderly as hostages. Need to go. I don't want to be caught by your Cloud Army!
- (Shortly after the mercenaries left, Lor River City soldiers made their way into Cloud City. Dragging Miller out of the prison, Zhong Lizi met the main force led by Zhu Ruosheng.)
- Zhu Ruosheng: General Zhong, I heard the news and led our people to save you. But it seemed we came late as you already defeated Miller...Well, I see, you and Tantira are really on good terms.
- Zhong Lizi: Don't tease me. What's the situation like inside Cloud City?
- Zhu Ruosheng: Most defenders have surrendered, so Cloud City is now under our control.
- Zhong Lizi: Miller! I demand all the remaining Coalition soldiers retreat from Cloud City and sign a truce with Cloud Empire within 15 days!
- Miller: Hahaha, you sinister Cloud people. It does you no benefits to have me in your hands as it all depends on Vedrfol!
- (How should we deal with Miller?)
- Imprison him at Cloud City first.
- Zhu Ruosheng: Let’s wait for the response from Vedrfol, then we can take him back to Cloud Empire for trial. This is a good decision.
Direction of Home
Alternative title: Gaze Upon
- (While being brought into worry and wonder by the stories that happened at the front, Bai Jinjin was also amused by the humorous lines written by Zhong Lizi.)
- (With a bright moon shining over the quiet garden and a flicking candlelight lighting in front of the scarlet window, Bai Jinjin opened the letter paper to reply Zhong.)
- Bai Jinjin: (Lizi, I hope that you have recovered from your wounds when you receive my letter and people of Cloud City have returned to their home...)
- Bai Jinjin: (To me, you are always the best! Be it the General of Lor River City or a marvelous designer, you can always achieve your target...)
- Bai Jinjin (Don't worry about the situation of Cloud Capital, because my cousin and I will help you.)
- Bai Jinjin: (Though we cannot meet in person, we are still fighting together! One day when the war is over and Miraland is restored to what it was, we will live together.)
- Bai Jinjin: (We can develop all types of fabrics together and design the best work; we can also have a long travel, like Nikki and Momo did, to visit every corner of Miraland...)
- Bai Jinjin (I will wait for your return and the day when all these come true.)
- Bai Jinjin: Oh! There are more sentences! I must write them down!
- Bai Jinjin (Lizi, I like you to be neat and tidy...Though joining the army is great, you need to take care of yourself. Do not skip meals as you will turn dark and thin.)
- (Bai Jinjin carefully sealed the envelope and blew out the candle. Moonlight leaked in through the window, disclosing the girl's mind and her fondest wishes for the future.)
Alternative title: Rain is Over
- (Five days after the capture of Cloud City. Zhong Lizi was making his routine inspections on the walls of the city.)
- Vice General General, the reply from Tyre Coalition.
- (Zhong read it carefully. It says that Tyre Coalition would withdraw from the borders of Cloud Empire, but it doesn't mention about the covenant or truce with Apple Federation.)
- ...just as I expected.
- Zhong Lizi: Tyre Coalition takes its alliance with Apple Federation very seriously...The situation at the borders of Cloud Empire remains unpredictable.