Circa Year 580
During this year, the then-emperor of Cloud wanted to renovate the city in order to better bring it into the modern era. He turned to the Ming family of Northern Cloud, who were skilled craftspeople. They created exceptional designs for the city which exceeded anything that had been done before, and construction began as soon as they finished the designs. The emperor praised their work and gave them the position of the great family of the north, making them one of the Four Houses of Cloud Empire.
New Year's Eve
During New Year's Eve one year, Long Street in Cloud Capital had a feast and festivals, which were attended by many people, including Yue Qianshuang, Zhu Ruosheng, and Cloud Empress. The Cloud Empress snuck out of the palace in order to join in the festivities, but got lost and was led back by a fairy. Fireworks were set off at midnight, and everybody finally left before dawn.
- Note: This street should not be confused with Long Street which is located at the base of Mount Mango.
- Bai's Palace, where the Bai Clan lives
- Palace where the Cloud Empress stayed (likely the same as the Bai Palace)
- Cloud Capital Restaurant
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Dreamland - Bai Yongxi/Annal of Ages#Southern Upheaval
- ↑ Time Diary
- ↑ Four Gods - Vast and Mysterious Deep Sea; translations by minstrel-of-time
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Song of Divinity
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Wind in Starry Wilderness
- ↑ 15-4 Encounter Zhong Lizi
- ↑ Dragon Pattern Court Robe
- ↑ Moon in Cloud
- ↑ Sound of Heaven