The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Blue Phoenix Messenger|
Watching the stars and the moon in the sky, I wait for the return of Blue Bird and her message.
|Physical and Vital Information|
|Obtained by:|| Evolution|
- Hair: Blue Phoenix Mirror
- Dress: Moonlit Blue Phoenix
- Coat: Twilight Phoenix
- Shoes: Blue Phoenix Terrace
- Hair Ornament: Blue Bird in Dream
- Necklace: Mirror Solitary
Name by Server Edit
|International (English)||Blue Phoenix Messenger||N/A|
|International (French)||Messager Phénix Bleu||Blue Phoenix Messenger|
|China (Simplified)||青鸾有信 (Qīng luán yǒu xìn)||Blue Phoenix Messenger|
Taiwan/Hong Kong/Macau (Traditional)
|青鸞有信 (Qīng luán yǒu xìn)||Blue Phoenix Messenger|
|Japan||青鸞の加護 (Seiran no Kago)||Blue Phoenix's Blessing|
|South Korea||청봉의 믿음 (Cheongbong-ui Mid-eum)||Turquoise Belief|
|Indonesia||Surat Qing Luan||Blue Phoenix Messenger|
|Vietnam||Thư Phượng||Phoenix Letter|
|Southeast Asia (English)||Blue Phoenix Messenger||N/A|
|Thailand||จดหมายจากฟีนิกซ์ฟ้า (Cdh̄māy cāk fīniks̒ f̂ā)||Letter from Sky Phoenix|
- "Qing Luan" is a blue phoenix in Chinese mythology. The myth about the blue phoenix is additionally referenced in the story of Love Nikki (see Interpretation above).
- The Chinese character "青" (Qīng) means "blue" and/or "green".
- The Japanese suit's name also uses the character "青" (Ao) to mean "blue" and/or "green" as well.
- The Indonesian name uses the Chinese term for blue phoenix, Qing Luan, instead of translating it into Indonesian.
- The Korean name uses "Cheongbong" to refer to the blue-green color. This is also the name of a species of bee (Agapostemon), named for the same color.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.