- Hair: Blue Phoenix Mirror
- Dress: Moonlit Blue Phoenix
- Coat: Twilight Phoenix
- Shoes: Blue Phoenix Terrace
- Hair Ornament: Blue Bird in Dream
- Necklace: Mirror Solitary
Item Descriptions Edit
The suit refers to Lunar's phoenix, Blue, which delivered messages between Lunar and Louie for years. It refers to how she originally was found by Lunar's uncle, Sue, at the Tower of Zen, before going to the North Kingdom to follow Louie, delivering messages between the two of them until Louie made the decision not to send his last letter. Finally, she found Lunar again, flying above her as she died in Cloud City. She was the last sight Lunar saw before she died.
It also references the myth which was told to Lunar as a child by her uncle Sue: "As the legend has it, Blue Bird spends all its life looking for Fire Phoenix. Once they meet, nothing can separate them till the end of the world." The Blue Phoenix protects what she loves and searches eternally for the Fire Phoenix.
Name by ServerEdit
|International (English)||Blue Phoenix Messenger||N/A|
|International (French)||Messager Phénix Bleu||Blue Phoenix Messenger|
|China (Simplified)||青鸾有信 (qīng luán yǒu xìn)||Blue Phoenix Messenger|
Taiwan/Hong Kong/Macau (Traditional)
|青鸞有信 (qīng luán yǒu xìn)||Blue Phoenix Messenger|
|Japan||青鸞の加護 (Seiran no Kago)||Blue Phoenix's Blessing|
|South Korea||청봉의 믿음 (Cheongbong-ui Mid-eum)||Turquoise Belief|
|Indonesia||Surat Qing Luan||Blue Phoenix Messenger|
|Vietnam||Thư Phượng||Phoenix Letter|
|Southeast Asia (English)||Blue Phoenix Messenger||N/A|
|Thailand||จดหมายจากฟีนิกซ์ฟ้า (Cdh̄māy cāk fīniks̒ f̂ā)||Letter from Sky Phoenix|
- "Qing Luan" is a blue phoenix in Chinese mythology. The myth about the blue phoenix is additionally referenced in the story of Love Nikki (see Interpretation above).
- The Chinese character "青" (Qīng) means "blue" and/or "green".
- The Japanese suit's name also uses the character "青" (Ao) to mean "blue" and/or "green" as well.
- The Indonesian name uses the Chinese term for blue phoenix, Qing Luan, instead of translating it into Indonesian.
- The Korean name uses "Cheongbong" to refer to the blue-green color. This is also the name of a species of bee (Agapostemon), named for the same color.