Ballad for Adeline is a Lilith suit that could be obtained via Crafting. Its recipes can be purchased from the Store of Starlight. It is the first suit in the series of Stylist's Arena-inspired suits, and is required to craft the other three suits in succession, Sunny's Windowsill, Prime, and Starlight Psalm.
- Hair: Adeline
- Dress: Poem for Adeline
- Hosiery: Poetic Maiden Heart
- Shoes: Tranquil Flower Path
- Hand Ornament (Right): Silent Flower
- Handheld (Right): Flower Branch Wish
The suit is about a girl named Adeline who went to study at the Lilith academy. Her father sent her a collection of poems, and her friends sent her Adeline Flowers to wish her the best. While she studies there, she finds a secret path covered by flowers, and she uses it as a secret base. She also encounters a boy in the library, and it's implied she has feelings for him as she gazes at him silently. Her likeness was later used for the Intern Stylist badge.
The suit could be named for the French piece of music Ballade pour Adeline, which was composed by Paul de Senneville for his newborn daughter, Adeline. This could potentially be referenced in the suit by the mention of Adeline's father.
Name by ServerEdit
|International (English)||Ballad for Adeline||N/A|
|China (Simplified)||艾德琳的诗 (Àidélín de Shī)||Adeline's Poem|
Taiwan/Hong Kong/Macau (Traditional)
|艾德琳的詩 (Àidélín de Shī)||Adeline's Poem|
|South Korea||그리움의 의미 (geulium-ui uimi)||Longing's Meaning|
|Vietnam||Tập Thơ Quý||Precious Poem Collection|
|Southeast Asia (English)||N/A||N/A|
- The makeup used in the promotional image is Pure Pursuit from the Lilith suit, Stars in Wish Bottle.
- On May 15, 2020, shortly after the suit's release, the costs of the Store of Starlight recipes were altered to match the costs on the Chinese server. The costs were 456 before the change and 18 after the change. On May 18, reimbursement was sent through the mailbox.