- Hair: Alice
- Top: Alice in Wonderland
- Bottom: Alice's Adventure
- Hosiery: Wonderland
- Shoes: Rabbit Hole
- Hair Ornament: Mr Bunny
- Handheld (Right): March Hare
The items tell the story of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, which is about a girl named Alice who goes into a wonderland and meets many strange characters and creatures. Nikki relates to Alice, since she also went to a different world, Miraland, and met lots of new people.
- See also: Alice's Time Gate.
Name by Server
|International (English)||Alice in Wonderland||N/A|
|International (French)||Alice au pays de merveilles||Alice in Wonderland|
|China (Simplified)||爱丽丝仙境 (Àilì sī Xiānjìng)||Alice in Wonderland|
Taiwan/Hong Kong/Macau (Traditional)
|愛麗絲仙境 (Àilì sī Xiānjìng)||Alice in Wonderland|
|Japan||アリスのワンダーランド (Arisu no Wandārando)||Alice's Wonderland|
|South Korea||앨리스 선경 (Aelliseu Seongyeong)||Alice Fairyland|
|Indonesia||Alice di Negeri Ajaib||Alice in a Magic Land|
|Vietnam||Giấc Mơ Tiên||Fairy's Dream|
|Southeast Asia (English)||Alice in Wonderland||N/A|
|Thailand||วิมานอลิส (Wi mā nx lis̄)||Alice's Castle|
- The suit is named after the popular 1895 novel by Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventure in Wonderland; often shortened to "Alice in Wonderland".
- When "wonderland" cannot be translated into other languages, "fairyland" is often used instead. In some Asian languages, the term "fairy" is used as a catch-all for minor magical-beings; including elves.