- Royce: Nikki, you did a good job!
- Bobo: Wow, this is the first time I have seen clothes from Ruin Island. It's amazing!
- Momo: That looks very similar to a cartoon I watched before...
- Royce: To be honest, I've been waiting to see if you'd come to the contestant village from the beginning. So when Nikki signed up, I got the message instantly and then came here with Neva.
- Nikki: I see.
- Royce: Neva and I both believe in your skills. But to be honest, the Fantasy Styling Contest this time is different from what it usually is.
- Royce: Both Nidhogg and I believe that someone might want to cause trouble this time.
- Nikki: You mean the Iron-and-blood Queen and her Iron Rose Stylist Legion?
- Royce: It seems like it, but I have a feeling that it's more complicated than that.
- Royce: My sister is seriously ill, and I can hardly ever see her. Nidhogg is taking care of most of the political affairs, so I don't have a complete grasp of the situation.
- Royce: I need you to win the competition and officially become the Imperial Stylist of the Lilith Kingdom, to be someone like Neva who I can fully trust...
- Neva: Your Highness! Not in public...
- Momo: Well...It's something good, right?
- Nikki: I promised Kimi that I would become an excellent stylist. So I will try my best to win the contest, regardless of the circumstances.
- Royce: Okay! Then let's talk about it later.
- Royce: Now compete with Neva in the mori style theme!
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.