- Lisa: Actually I am not the theater's manager. I was just working for the Lilith government from the start.
- Bobo: Wo-hoo! So you're an agent!?! Cool!
- Momo: So Lady Lisa is still single. That boyfriend must be a guest actor!
- Nikki: Momo always has a weird perspective...
- Lisa: The original aim was to investigate the mysterious phantom thief and protect the Star Sea, but the Prime Minister and the thief's family negotiated and reached an agreement...
- Bobo: But why were guards sent to catch the thief?
- Lisa: It was just a distraction. Although privately we had started to cooperate, we still needed to catch someone to hide the truth.
- Momo: So all these things were done, to deceive a common enemy?
- Nikki: So, who is the common enemy of the Lilith Kingdom and the thief's family?
- Lisa: Yes, you're right. That's why I dressed up as a thief. I was helping the real thief escape.
- Lisa: About the common enemy, you will know soon enough.
- Bobo: Ouch, you are leaving us in the dark again!
- Lisa: Yes, now let's practice on a pure female teacher style. It's my next quest. Then it'll be goodbye for us.
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.