- Nikki: It seems like we are still a ways from the Moon Inn. Long Street really is as long as its name.
- Lunar: Because this is the nearest station to Moonlit City. Once we get out of Long Street, there is still a long road to Moonlit City.
- Momo: Lunar!!
- Bobo: Oh gosh!!! Lunar, what are you doing here!!!
- Lunar: Here's a Cloud Mill branch opened by my mum on the Long Street. I came here to collect the spice of the Cloud Calico fabric. Great to meet you here. What a pleasant surprise~
- Nikki: Wow! I heard that Calico is a unique fabric in the Cloud Empire. I didn't expect that it's from Lunar's family!
- Lunar: It's all about our family's secret dye. How about you follow me into the shop first? I'll make some snacks for you.
- Momo: Lunar, you are so amazing!! Only you know how Momo is feeling right now!!!
- Lunar: Eh, but you have to work for your meal. Whether Momo gets to eat a good meal depends on Nikki~
- Bobo: And I! Nikki, come on!!
- Lunar: White fairy, otherworldly elegance, pure like snow, falling for love.
- Textile Store Servant: Milady! Milady! Something is wrong! Someone put yeast into the spice and the clothes smell!
- Lunar: What! Does my mother know?
- Textile Store Servant: She's requesting you make haste for Moonlit City. She said that it must be a willful action.
- Lunar: Okay! Nikki, I have to go. I hope to see you in Moonlit City!
- Nikki: I hope everything goes well, and they find out who was behind this malicious act!
- Momo: Those bad guys must pay for their actions!
- The quote given by Lunar for the styling battle theme is a reference to the appearance of the protagonist, Xiaolongnü (小龙女, or Little Dragon Maiden), of the Chinese wuxia novel The Return of the Condor Heroes. This prompts the styling battle theme of Dragon Maiden.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.