- Nikki: I didn’t know Wintermount was so close to the Cloud Empire. The moment I set foot on Cloud Empire territory, it felt like I had traveled back to an ancient time~
- Lunar: This is my hometown, Cloud Empire. This flower field is on the border.
- Lunar: Look at that ancient building beyond the Flower Field. Legend says a great designer lives there.
- Momo: Bobo, can you stop planting flowers in my fur?...
- Momo: Wait! Is it that building at the foot of the mountain?
- Lunar: Yes, people keep traveling thousands of miles to this beautiful but dangerous Flower Field, to learn the ancient craft, but I hear no one has ever succeeded.
- Bobo: Sounds cool! I guess there must be a charming gentleman living in there, mourning his lover who passed away many years ago~
- Momo: Bobo, there must be a black hole of imagination in your head, right?
- Nikki: How about we give it a shot? Only by undertaking more challenges can I become a designer who Kimi approves of!
- Bobo: Nikki is so excited. I think she might have been injected with something...
- Momo: Does this person exist to plagiarize my lines and ideas?
- Lunar: Once you step into the Flower Field it’s easy to get lost. The field all looks the same, and there’s a thick foggy mist that can create illusions. Everyone be careful!
- Flower Field Hallucination: Another batch of ignorant strangers?
- Flower Field Hallucination: Same rules as usual, beat me in an hour, or be trapped here for ten days and then get kicked out.
- Nikki: This... This Flower Field is amazing!
- Nikki: So many people failed because they couldn’t pass the test of the Flower Field?
- Lunar: Nikki, it seems we have to get past the phantom first if we are to reach the ancient pavilion. Let’s try styling Flower Field theme.
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.