- Fu Su: Nikki, I knew you would make it to the roof. If my master were still here, he would take you as his only girl disciple.
- Bobo: Oh My Goodness, the real Fu Su looks so celestial!
- Nikki: We all know, the master has passed away. But as his disciple, you still chose to stay here, right?
- Fu Su: Since master passed away, I've been training in these Flower Fields for many years, but I never really progress.
- Fu Su: In my boredom I started to notice the challengers coming to the Flower Field. Hoping that I could find the one who would inspire me. Finally I met you.
- Nikki: Well... with pleasure! Although the master's not here, I've learned a lot on my journey!
- Winter: Fu Su, are you leaving this place?
- Fu Su: I thought that only in the ancient pavilion would I be able to inherit my master's will and gain a deeper understanding.
- Fu Su: But now I realize that I must go find real beauty with my own eyes, to create the perfect clothes.
- Winter: Are you going to travel then?
- Fu Su: Yes, I shall fulfill my master's last wish and train myself well.
- Winter: Great! Wait for me, I'll pack up and go with you!
- Momo: Although we didn't meet the master, we stole his last disciple. Way to go, everybody...
- Fu Su: But before I leave, I wish to compete with Nikki again, let's try the Cloud Empire ancient style.
- Fu Su: This won't be the last time we compete. Let's bid each other farewell for now.
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.