- Bobo: Since Nikki is interested in various nations across the land, how about I introduce her to their different design styles?
- Momo: Bobo! Which nation has the best grilled fish?!
- Lunar: Fish grilled on good charcoal fire will have a better taste. I believe the charcoal from the North Kingdom should satisfy your need.
- Nikki: Woah, Lunar actually answered Momo's boring question...
- Momo: Lunar you are my goddess! Let's go check out the North Kingdom stylist's booth!
- Northern Stylist: Hi there, I'm Kane, a designer from the North Kingdom.
- Nikki: Hi Kane, I'm Nikki. We're from the Cloud Empire booth on the opposite side. We just wanted to check out your booth.
- Nikki: Wow! The North Kingdom must be really cold, your garments are all so heavy and...cool.
- Kane: The North Kingdom is a nation far in the north that worships the army and combat. It's just like a solemn military base.
- Kane: It's known as 'The arctic country bathed in storm and fire'. So most of us are accustomed to a warm and neutral style.
- Momo: Northsky, coldsky, militarysky! Somehow it seems right that way.
- Kane: Nikki, will you try to challenge the North style? I'd appreciate the chance to interact with you.
- Nikki: Sure of course!
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.