- Momo: There's a kindergarten spring outing today. The snacks those kids are eating look so good!
- Bobo: Momo you're pathetic! You plan to grab the children's food?
- Bobo: Obviously, the teachers' desserts are better!
- Nikki: Can we join their party too? Baking sounds fun!
- Kindergarten Teacher: I'm their teacher, Abbey. You're free to join us and play with the kids. Come try it out!
- Nikki: Oh! Thank you, Ms. Abbey! How can we help?
- Teacher Abbey: Next we will be baking cupcakes. You can change into a cute pastry chef costume and we will be good to go!
- Momo: Quick! Get changed, Nikki! Remember to bake me a grilled fishcake!
- Bobo: Momo's taste in food is..ewww!
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.