- Yvette: So this is where the Prime Minister made his debut! It's so beautiful here!
- Nidhogg: Are you interested in me?
- Yvette: I...I'm only curious...I think the Prime Minister is great!
- Nidhogg: There will be plenty of time for you to find out about me in the future. But for now, accompany me to the preparatory meeting for this contest.
- (The other side of rose garden)
- Momo: Toto is a real winner at life....that boy, he is totally a carbon copy of Cristian Gray!
- Nikki: Watching these little love birds strolling in the rose garden, how sweet...
- Momo: The emphasis being when we meet Toto next time, she might have another stud...
- Nikki: We should wish her well. That could have been her Mr. Right this time!
- Bobo: I think we should think about our own Mr. Rights first!
- Bobo: We should hang around in the rose garden. Who knows, maybe we will meet some handsome guys here!
- Nikki: That's true! The sun is a bit strong after midday. We'd better dress ourselves in thin and sunproof clothing.
- Orange: Wait a minute, let us compete another round. I've got my sun hat. No way will I lose to you again!
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.