- Bobo: You'll have to cross this path to get to the Tea Party. Go through this rose garden and we'll get to the Hillside Square.
- Nikki: I've never seen such a huge rose garden, it's so romantic!
- Momo: The introduction plate says that it was built in honor of Prime Minister Nidhogg's accomplishments.
- Momo: Because when the Prime Minister was young, his final formal dress of roses won him the first prize and fame.
- Bobo: Nikki, you also possess such unique and extraordinary skills! Try your best in this event!
- Toto: Excuse me, is this the rose gar––Nikki! Bobo! Momo!
- Momo: Let me guess, you switched to another zodiac sign today?
- Toto: Momo, you're too smart for my questions! This time, it's the Leo CEO I met yesterday at the wine party.
- Toto: Nikki, do you think I should be dressed plain and fresh?
- Nikki: Well...I think it's better to work with the aura of the garden. Adding some tiny floral patterns would be good too!
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.