- Nidhogg: Why are you still upset?
- Yvette: I was a disgrace to you...
- Nidhogg: So that's why you've been frowning the whole trip. Are you trying to make everyone at the meeting think that I was bullying you?
- Yvette: No...Not that...You've always looked after me and never once bullied me.
- Nidhogg: Maybe I'll try it next time. Now hurry, pack up the files and come back with me.
- (At the other side of the playground)
- Nikki: I learned so much during this visit. The seniors have taught me a lot!
- Bobo: Hey, you think that girl at the playground looks like Aron?
- Momo: Looks like Aron? That IS Aron!
- Aron: Are you calling me?!
- Nikki: Aron! Are you having your PE class right now?
- Aron: We're about to have a test. I'm practicing my running.
- Aron: Since you're here, Nikki can you please help me with the style of my track suit? In our school what we wear for PE class will be graded!
- Momo: This is the most shocking news I've heard in a while!
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.