- Yvette: Prime Minister, it's too dangerous here, please leave as soon as possible!
- Nidhogg: What are you worrying about? My guards are here. You think I'm unable to protect you?
- Yvette: ...Ah...No, that's not what I meant...
- Nidhogg: Follow me. Don't get pushed away by the crowd.
- (At the other end of the theater)
- Director: Nikki, could you please help the workers evacuate the audience?
- Director: It's too chaotic here, we need enough people to lead such a large crowd outside.
- Nikki: Okay sure!
- Annabel: Hey! So we meet again. I didn't expect you guys to work at the theatre.
- Bobo: Annabel, are you here to gather materials as well?
- Annabel: Yeah, but it's a shame there was an accident during the show.
- Annabel: Wait, wherever Nikki is, there will always be inspiration!
- Momo: Nikki, I think she considers you her heroine stylist.
- Annabel: Nikki, give me one of your cute animal outfits. A heroine needs to play cute sometimes as well!
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.