- Nikki: Finally, we'll get to watch the December Troupe rehearsal!
- Momo: Look, the lady walking through the VIP entrance is so lovely! The man behind her looks awesome too!
- Bobo: The theater manager is talking with them!
- Lisa: It's my honour to welcome you two noble guests from the Apple Federation.
- Lady: Miss Lisa you're too kind. I think the 'Star Sea' is well worth the long journey.
- Joe: My lady, it's getting a bit late. The president instructed us to return to the Apple Federation today.
- Lady: Ah ok. Elsa, if there's nothing else important to talk about I guess we better get going. See you next time.
- Momo: Wow, that's a beautiful young lady!
- Momo: Oh, the manager's coming!
- Nikki: Hi, Miss Lisa. Is 'Star Sea' one of the costumes for the show?
- Lisa: Yes, the biggest mystery in 'the Candy Witch and Star Sea' is the ball gown that Sofia wears. The dress is called the 'Star Sea'.
- Lisa: The first time I saw you, I thought you were the Phantom Thief who sent us the warning letter claiming that he was going to steal the dress.
- Momo: Awesome! I really want to see the 'Star Sea'! Let's go to the rehearsal!
- Lisa: Nikki, first you'll have to change into something thats casual yet chic, then I'll take you inside.
There is no concluding dialogue.