- Eli: Such an outstanding styling ability. You must be the one I've been looking for!
- Debbie: No no no! She isn't the person you're looking for, but I know who it is.
- Eli: You know?
- Debbie: Yes... I am Debbie, a member of the Iron Rose Stylist Legion. I know the person you're looking for and will deliver your message for the Elf Prince.
- (Debbie suddenly looks very serious.)
- Eli: The Iron Rose... Though I have lived all these years in this forest, I have nonetheless heard of Her Majesty's elite forces. I have underestimated you, shorty.
- Eli: Very well... Please tell her that the Prince has arrived in the Royal City and is waiting for her.
- Momo: What are you guys talking about?
- Debbie: Um... I'm sorry, Nikki, Momo, but it's a highly-classified matter of the Pigeon... I can't tell you about it right now.
- Momo: But the Iron Rose is gone! And Queen Elle is so evil that she had us locked up in a cell! Why are you still protecting secrets for her?
- Nikki: Momo... Stop.
- Debbie: Though... The Queen thought we failed the mission and her expectation... And thus Iron Rose was disbanded...
- Debbie: But in Debbie's heart, the Iron Rose is always there! The Queen must have her reason to do so!
- Debbie: Since the honor of the Iron Rose is at stake, I have to see this mission through to its end.
- Momo: ...Okay, I take it back. Sorry, Debbie...
- Nikki: Hmm, let's try to send Chloris's message after we leave here, Debbie.
- Debbie: Sure... The guard should have left by now. Let's change into some inconspicuous passerby clothes and exit the mirror.
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.