- (The heavy iron door slams shut before Nikki. Outside, a guard locks the door and stands watch at the door.)
- Sherry: (Watches coldly) Until you make the right decision, the Queen will not grant you freedom.
- Momo: You! You... cruel, horrible woman! Let us out of here!
- (Ignoring Momo, Sherry turns around and walks away.)
- Momo: Get back here! You can't just leave us in here!
- Nikki: Momo...Sherry's already gone...
- Momo: What should we do? If I have to be imprisoned, I'd rather be locked in the pretty room before. They had grilled fish there. And this place is cold, dirty, and dark...
- (Indeed, it's hard to believe there is such a dark and dingy cell in the palace. Even the moonlight seems to have forgotten this place and no light comes in through the window.)
- Nikki: Don't worry Momo, we'll find a way out soon. You remember that rainy night on the Renner River?
- Momo: How could I forget? We were almost fish food, and all because Ransa made us take that overnight boat!
- Nikki: And remember when Gray Raven took us hostage on the plane... or when we had to fight Nidhogg...
- Nikki: We made it through all those dangerous situations just fine, so I'm sure we'll find a way through this one, too!
- Momo: (Whispers) Hey, if we wait until late at night, the guard might start feeling tired. I'll try to dig my way out and see if I can swipe the keys off him...
- Nikki: (Whispers) Okay!
- (Night gradually falls, but before the guard could begin to feel tired, an unexpected guest arrives.)
- Short Guard: (Raspy) Cough cough...I'm here to take over your post.
- Guard: I'll leave it to you. Remember, the Queen ordered us to keep a close eye on this prisoner.
- Short Guard: (Raspy) Don't worry, I can handle this.
- Momo: (Whispers) There goes our plan.
- Nikki: (Whispers) We need to think of something else...
- Short Guard: (Watches the guard leave, then turns her head) Nikki, it's me!
- (The new guard removes her helmet, revealing her blond hair, chubby cheeks and big, round eyes.)
- Nikki and Momo: Debbie!
- Debbie: (Whispers) Shh! Keep quiet! I'm here to save you!
- Debbie: Heheh, Ransa personally came to ask for my help! I know every hidden passage and mechanism left behind in the Royal City's history here in my book!
- Nikki: You're amazing, Debbie!
- Debbie: Of course! I was the Iron Rose's most learned member, after all...
- (Debbie's expression grows despondent upon mentioning the now-disbanded Iron Rose.)
- Momo: Alright! Let's get out of here!
- Debbie: It's night outside. Change into some Warm clothing before leaving.
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.