- Momo: Are you sure we're going the right way, Nikki? I feel like we walked past that hallway already.
- Nikki: It should be this way. Three days ago, after we met the Queen, we were 'invited' to live in the Royal City. We crossed the Rose Garden... Then... Eh...
- Momo: You forgot!
- Nikki: Now that we have come to this hallway, let's take the opposite way.
- (A slight sound is coming from the end of the hallway, but there's nothing in sight.)
- Momo: Hey, Nikki...did you hear that just now?
- Nikki: Yeah...It must be the person who freed us earlier. We should follow her lead and get out of here.
- (Past a corridor and up a high tower, the sunshine begins to grow dim. However, something at the top of the tower seems to be shining...)
- Momo: There's something written on the walls here?
- Nikki: ...The stars are reflected on the eternal silent lake...
- Nikki: ...Elves guard the dark secret for generations...
- Nikki: On Plata's Statues, memories long forgotten by mankind are inscribed...
- Nikki: What do these words mean?
- (As Nikki continues her ascent, a picture scroll depicting elves and dwarves slowly unfolds... The ancient memory of this kingdom...)
- (Nikki suddenly recalls the poem about King Sayet's relics that Ransa told her.)
- (As the sun sets down, glorious sunlight shines through dome windows into the tower, like chanting an ancient carol.)
- (At the very top of the tower, Rose Chest is awaiting the destined one to uncover it.)
- Poem on the Wall: The war lasting for nine days is finally ended by the destined girl...
- Nikki: Is this the secret of the relic that Queen Elle keeps to herself?
- (She reaches out to open the chest.)
- Nikki: No way, it won't open...
- Momo: Is there some special mechanism?
- Nikki: On the hasp of the chest, these are... strange totems? Like... Sanskrit used by monks.
- Momo: Maybe it'll open if you change into monk garments? Didn't you practice styling a set of Cloud Monk vestments before?
- Momo: Perfect, now add a Monk's Hat or a Staff to complete the look!
- Momo: It works! I knew it. In this world, style is the center of everything.
- Nikki: But... there's nothing in the chest.
- Sherry: It appears the Queen's judgement was correct.
- (Sherry emerges from the shadow of the tower.)
- Nikki: Sherry... it was you who guided us here.
- Momo: Have you come to rescue us? What did you mean by the Queen's judgement?
- Sherry: Nikki, you still do not want to agree with the Queen's offer?
- Momo: You... You set up all these?
- Nikki: No wonder we met guards so soon after Ransa and I entered the Royal City... I should've known...
- Sherry: You are too quick to put your faith in others.
- Nikki: I've told the Queen nothing but the truth. There is no way I can accept her offer...
- Sherry: If that is your decision... then forgive me, Nikki.
- (Lance guards emerge from the shadow. Sharp spearheads points at Nikki, and their masked face showed no emotion.)
- (The dim dusk light gradually recedes.)
- The stage does not allow the player to choose any items other than Accessories, and the hair, dress, coat, hosiery, and shoes are loaded onto Nikki already.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.