Story: The airship slowly rises as the fighting continues below. Many more incredible chapters still remain in this fateful young girl's adventure...
- (Kimi leans into the window, looking back at the military camp nestled in the icy landscape. Momo rests at her side and closes his eyes imperceptibly)
- Nikki: Kimi...Are you asleep?
- Kimi: No. What's the matter?
- Nikki: I was just thinking...Will Miraland ever return to its former days?
- Nikki: There are too many things I don't understand. Why did Nidhogg start this war? Why would he kill Lunar...and what's the secret behind these precious outfits?
- Kimi: Nikki...
- Nikki: That silver-haired young man who saved us...What is he to Lunar? Why would Bobo leave us?
- Nikki: (Whispers) And... what brought me to this world?
- Kimi: Wait. What?... You were brought to this world?
- Nikki: Well, the truth is...Momo and I are from another world. We aren't native to Miraland... It may sound crazy, but I'm telling the truth.
- Kimi: That does sound unbelievable, but...I'd love to hear more about that 'other world' from you...
- (The night is quiet. Ace sits in the cabin, reading an ancient-looking tome)
- (Debbie is at the helm of the airship, calmly carrying its crew through the snowy clouds into the unknown future...)
- This stage, like the other side stories, takes no stamina to run and drops no ingredients.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.