- Bobo: Damn, I have a bad feeling about this...
- Nikki: What?
- Bobo: Look. Why is this place getting darker and darker? And after several turns, I'm completely lost...
- Momo: We're just lost, is all... Don't be so nervous, after all, it's not Fantasy Envoy with his crazy styling skill...
- Fantasy Envoy: It seems I'm still as popular as usual!
- Bobo: Aaaaahhhh! Fantasy Envoy?! How come you are here! Can we pretend not seeing each other and go on walking...
- Fantasy Envoy: No way, what's done is done! Just like the fact you are lost. Denying to accept it won't change it.
- Momo: Yeah, thanks for the reminder...
- Bobo: Yeah, you see we are lost. So let's leave the contest next time. See you!
- Fantasy Envoy: Hey now, what's the rush? How about this? Defeat me in a fortune teller suit, and I'll show you to the right road! Simple, right?
- Bobo: It sounds like a good deal to me...will you accept his challenge, Nikki?
- Nikki: I accept your challenge... But you are sure you know the roads, right?
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.