- Nikki: (Wha... where am I? What happened to me?)
- Familiar Voice: (Nikki, wake up...)
- Nikki: (...I remember now. We were having breakfast in the church, and... and then..)
- Nikki: Umm...
- Kimi: ...You're finally awake, Nikki.
- Nikki: Kimi, Momo... Are you alright? What... happened to us? Where are we...?
- Kimi: We're fine. I took a look around before you woke up; it looks like we're on a plane...
- Kimi: But it's strange... there's no one else on this plane but us.
- Momo: I'm sorry, this is all my fault... I insisted on leaving to find Bobo, and we got taken by surprise because of it...
- Kimi: No, it's really my fault. After having been through so much in the morning, I should really do as Orlando said - go to Azula for help, but I didn't...
- Nikki; Stop blaming yourselves, it's no one's fault, okay? Hey Kimi, do you still have the communicator Orlando gave you? Maybe we can still get ahold of him?
- Kimi: (Shakes head) All the communication devices were taken away, and what's really surprising is that the kidnappers didn't take White Blossom...
- (Nikki looks to where Kimi is pointing and, sure enough, the familiar case is lying on an operating table in the corner)
- Momo: W-wait! What's an operating table doing on a plane? This is way too creepy!
- Kimi: There is more than just an operating table; I found some strange things in the middle of the cabin, too. Change into some light clothing, I'll show you.
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.