- (Welton Suburbs)
- (A helicopter lands on top of the villa. Sofia jumps out of the helicopter and approaches the entrance)
- (She raises her hand and is about to knock, when the door suddenly opens)
- Hiber: Sofia, you dare show your face before me... How could you just hand over the priceless White Blossom?
- Sofia: White Blossom is precious indeed, but...
- Hiber: I know what you want to say! 'But White Blossom belongs to her! But White Blossom is important to her! But only she can bring out the full brilliance of White Blossom!'
- Hiber: Am I right?
- Sofia: Incredible, your memory is actually quite sharp!
- Hiber: Cut it out! You were lucky this time, but don't you dare to do it again. Tell me, why are you here?
- Hiber: You're not here to apologize... are you?
- Sofia: ...I've come with a warning. Don't get too close to Reid. He is... dangerous.
- (Hiber feigns a yawn as she looks at Sofia)
- Hiber: After all, he is still my boss. What's more, I've failed my mission! Grrhhh...
- (Sofia seems to have guessed her answer. Smiling, she hands Hiber an invitation)
- Sofia: How about this? Does this make up for White Blossom? Can you promise me you'll stay away from Reid?
- Hiber: This is...?!
- Sofia: A priceless commission. Would you like to go with me?
- Hiber: (Smile) My, my... Never thought you'd ask me for a favor. Well, I suppose it's too impolite to refuse.
- This stage, like the other side stories, takes no stamina to run and drops no ingredients.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.