- (After saying goodbye to Vivi, Nikki and the others arrive at the chairman's office door)
- Orlando: The chairman's office is straight ahead. Should we distract them again?
- Kimi: (Hesitates slightly)... No need. I know these guards. They remain as faithful guards for years. I'll go directly and ask what's this all about.
- (At the door, the guards are startled by Kimi's arrival)
- Guard: Milady?! Why are you here?!
- Kimi: I'm investigating my father's whereabouts. You've been protecting him all the time. Before the kidnapping, did you see anyone suspicious?
- Guard: Well... My lady, we don't know.
- Nikki: But you are Chairman Schiller's guards! How could you know nothing about it?
- Momo: That's right! Something this big must have left some evidence behind, so why aren't there any clues to be found?
- Bobo: According to Charles, Chairman Schiller is apparently abroad for the holidays.
- Bobo: When we asked for clues about the kidnapping, you only said you didn't know, but you didn't deny the kidnapping itself...
- Kimi: So, you knew my father had an accident, yet you chose not to tell the truth, am I right?
- Guard: ...What are you saying? I don't understand.
- Kimi: Since the police weren't informed, then except Charles, nobody touched the files in there, right?
- Guard: My Lady, what are you doing? No one can enter the office without the chairman's permission, not even you!
- Kimi: Which chairman do you mean, my father or Charles? Or do you mean the Apple Apparel Group no longer belongs to my father?!
- Guard: My Lady, if you insist on searching the office, then please pardon us for being rude.
- Kimi: Nikki, help me choose some formal wear. I don't want any conflict...but it seems we don't have a choice.
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.