- Bobo: Wow, is this art gallery the right one? These paintings are so odd... and paintings aren't usually displayed outdoors, right?
- Nikki: The art gallery is closed. Could it be the kidnappers... Be careful, Kimi. Let's go over and check it out!
- Joe: Nikki? --Lady Kimi!
- Joe: My lady, it really is you...
- Nikki: Joe!!!
- Kimi: Joe... It seems that they have not yet found your art gallery. It is a real pleasure to be able to meet you here.
- Joe: My lady, so far this place is pretty safe. However, we still need to be cautious, so let's go inside to talk.
- Kimi: Tell me everything. Father didn't want me to get involved yet, but we need every clue we can get to find our enemy.
- Joe: Yes, my lady! Our allies in Parliament changed sides suddenly. Chairman went to see the President, then misfortune befell you!
- Joe: Lucky that I had an appointment with a model that day. It's too dangerous out there. I can only send others to investigate.
- Joe: The Groups assets have changed ownership in a few days... Charles is not so good, someone must be helping him.
- Joe: Might be the five Financial Groups at Brick Street, like Mercury, sponsors of White Blossom Banquet... That sly banker, Reid!
- Kimi: Reid... Mercury Group and our group never interfere with each other. He would never do this.
- Joe: My lady, family interests will always come first for the Mercury Group. The White Blossom Banquet may be a trap for you.
(On the other side of the office.)
- Bobo: Eh, what are they talking about... Ugh, forget it. Hey Momo, doesn't this painting look like grilled fish?
- Momo: Grilled fish! Joe certainly has an eye for things. I think that's what real art is!
- Bobo: Hahaha! You are such an interesting cat! Nikki, we should dress up in cute animal costume to accompany Momo.
There is no concluding dialogue.