- Nikki: Kimi, what are you planning to do next? If you don't mind, you could travel with us for a while...
- Kimi: Where is your next stop?
- Bobo: We actually do not possess any clue of this matter. All you need to know is that we are now preparing an investigation into Nidhogg's necklace...
- Kimi: A necklace? What does this necklace look like? I can perhaps help you and provide relevant material.
- Nikki: The pendant on the necklace is a delicate and transparent butterfly made of crystal or glass.
- Kimi: Yes...the Apple Federation's archives contain the Seven Kingdoms' classic designs. We should be able to find some clues; I'll help when I return to the Apple Federation.
- Nikki: Are you returning to the Apple? Didn't Orlando mention the Apple Federation was now too dangerous? Why don't you stay in the Cloud Empire and lay low for a while?
- Kimi: Sorry about not giving you my decision, Nikki. My father has been missing, and Apple Apparel has fallen into the wrong hands...I must do something.
- Kimi: Orlando fought because it was his duty as a soldier, and I have my reasons as well. I'll use my own two hands to take back what is ours this time.
- Kimi: The most dangerous place could also be the safest. Instead of making you all sneak around with me, it's better if I strike first by returning to Apple Federation to investigate.
- Momo: ...Woo-hoo! This is exactly who Lady is! Nikki, let's go to the Apple Federation together to help Kimi!
- Kimi: This action may be very dangerous. Nikki, you had better carefully think this through. I don't want anything bad to happen to you because of me.
- Nikki: Don't say that. If we could help you, that'd be wonderful!
- This stage, like the other side stories, takes no stamina to run and drops no ingredients.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.