- (Luochuan military camp)
- Huo Qizhou: Damn you! How did you let the girl with pink hair go! Were you afraid that Luochuan City wasn't in enough of a mess already?!
- Zhong Lizi: General, refugees from the North keep flowing into Luochuan City. The news about the fall of Cloud City has gotten around, so locking them up would not be of any use.
- Huo Qizhou: You didn't take notice of them, and now you dare contradict me?!
- Zhong Lizi: Punish me as you will, General Huo, but answer me truthfully: don't you feel even slightly remorseful for the fall of Lunar and Cloud City?
- Huo Qizhou: Zhong Lizi, you had better not forget who promoted you to an officer!
- Zhong Lizi: I was the best military officer I could be. Speaking to you in all honesty, as the defending general of Luochuan City, you have committed three significant mistakes along the way!
- Huo Qizhou: Heh, you think you can threaten me? Don't make me laugh, I could make you a penniless scholar with a snap of my fingers.
- Zhong Lizi: First, you burned fields and destroyed roads, a cowardly tactic that hurts both the people and your name. Second, you ignored Cloud City's call for help when it needed it most!
- Zhong Lizi: Thirdly, as the chief commander, you didn't immediately report the situation on the battlefield, missed opportunity of a rescue, and let northern army entered straight in!
- Zhong Lizi: Endowed by the Cloud Empire's Classics, those three crimes all have dire penalties. You have committed all three. The Imperial Judges will grant you a fair trial. Pressured you?
- Huo Qizhou: Servants! Get Zhong Lizi out of my sight. Escort his to cell!
- Soldier: ... Yes, it is so, General! But...Officer did not seem to be at fault...?
- Huo Qizhou: Shut up! He dare speak of me this way. He must have known it would end badly. Lock him up for half a month, and see if he dare be arrogant again!
- This stage, like the other side stories, takes no stamina to run and drops no ingredients.
- The story at the entrance of the level refers to Zhong Lizi as Saki, his name before December 2017.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.