- Momo: Strange. The Iron Rose's stylists all have strength and hold power. How did Nikki win so easily this time around?
- Debbie: Ah! Ah! What bad luck! This book was opened to the wrong page! This time doesn't count! Wait for me!
- Mela: Hmm, that nerd, always making we, the Iron Rose, lose face.
- Ransa: She is considered a bookworm. Don't forget that you have also lost to her many a time.
- Mela: You are the same. No need to warn me.
- Ransa: Debbie is very reliant on books so she's not consistent in styling contests. She ranks tenth among the Iron Rose stylists - but you shouldn't underestimate her.
- Debbie: Ah, it's definitely this page! ...Nikki, do you want to compete again? This time the theme is the Pigeon scholar. I'll use the exact examples from the book. You'd better prepare!
- Bobo: If you rely wholly on books for styling, what kind of costume will come from it? I look forward to seeing the results.
- Nikki: Debbie, you are a truly gifted master stylist!
- Ransa: Debbie's performance are not always consistent, but his matching abilities are undeniable.
- Nikki: Anyway, thank you so much this time.
- Mela: No need to thank us. With the help of the Queen, we will eventually demand rewards. Until next time, my dear!
- Ransa refers to Debbie as "he"; this is likely to be a translation mistake since Debbie is a girl.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.