- (Iron Rose Airship)
- Momo: That person who took Lunar... Who is it?
- Bobo: Cloud City is under siege. Could that mysterious teenager have done the same as we did? That is, using the sewage system to enter the city?!
- Mela: Before landing, we noticed him from afar. One man, alone, was charging the city's encirclement. Skilled in styling military uniforms, he used all his strength to break through.
- Momo: Good at matching army uniforms! Is he also from North Kingdom? Is it really okay that Lunar was taken away by him?
- Bobo: Despite the sovereignty of the North Kingdom's kings, it is still scarred by years of civil war. Tyre's forces and those youths were the enemy; perhaps Nidhogg wasn't behind it?
- Sherry: ...Obviously.
- Mela: What do you want to say, Sherry?
- Sherry: He is not our enemy.
- Ransa: Tyre's forces are quite arrogant, making so many enemies in the north. The Northern Kingdom is requesting an alliance with the Seven Kingdoms to put them down.
- Momo: Why didn't the Kingdom's Army ambush the Allied Forces from behind to hinder their progress?
- Cali: Of course someone will reap the profits from this conflict. Momo is such an idiot!
- Nikki: Cali! What are you doing here?
- Cali: When you were still saying goodbye to each other, I secretly boarded the airship. I am always at the place where news happen!
- Ransa: Nikki, please compete with this reporter using passerby costume, and give Mela a chance to improve. If she doesn't, we will have to hold a press conference on the airship.
- Mela: You didn't see anything either! I think it's you that ought to get yourself a pair of glasses!
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.