The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Momo: How could Rosset Station be so crowded? As the modern transport hub with the highest passenger flow, shouldn't it be more orderly?
- Ticket Tout: 2000 Starlight Coins per ticket, anywhere and everywhere! Don't push! Everyone will get their ticket. Right, tickets to Cloud Empire are also available.
- Starlet: 2000 Starlight Coins?!
- Momo: That's too expensive! I could eat so much grilled fish with the money.
- Bobo: Momo, stop thinking about fish now! All the rail lines are shut down in Western Cloud Empire, so there are no trains at all.
- Starlet: Ah... How can he lie to people!
- Bobo: Starlet, it's a miracle that you lived so long safe and sound.
- Nikki: We'd better find a way to Cloud City immediately. This place is full of refugees, and once the war starts it will get even worse...
- Nikki: There's no news from Cloud City, and we know nothing about Lunar.
- Bobo: Why don't we try the bus station?
- Momo: Western Cloud Empire is a forested continent. Railway is the only transportation.
- Nikki: ...What should we do? If only we could get on the military train...
- Starlet: Maybe my master can help us...Nikki, How about you go on finding a way to get to Cloud City, and I head to Lilith to visit my master first?
- Momo: I'm really not used to it when Starlet becomes reliable...
- Nikki: OK, Starlet, be careful. Don't get lost again.
- Bobo: Nikki, put on the sweetest Lilith dress, and say goodbye to Starlet.
- Momo: ...Seriously?
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.