- Bobo: Wow! First time I've seen so many people in a wasteland. The station is too crowded!
- Nikki: Everyone seems to be talking about something about Cloud City.
- Starlet: Here is the hub of Amphithea delivery in the Wasteland. Many people are here waiting for the latest news.
- Momo: Stop looking around. We'd better hurry up and buy tickets. Lunar is waiting for us!
- Ticket seller: Sorry, trains to Cloud City only stop at the Apple Federation's Rosset City. Rail lines in the Western Cloud Empire have been shut down.
- Momo: Arrrgh! What should we do?! Can I put myself in a package and deliver it to Cloud City?
- Bobo: What's the point of you being there? Compete with Nidhogg by challenging him to a best cloak contest?
- Nikki: Momo, calm down. Maybe we can go to Rosset City first and then figure out how to get to Cloud City. Hopefully Cloud City hangs on...
- Starlet: Er... Four tickets to Rosset City, please. Let's go. Get on the train.
- Momo: Starlet, the platform is in this direction... You'd better follow us closely.
- Bobo: Before getting on the train, let's put on clothes suitable for movement. I have a feeling that we may have a tough trip.
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.