- Momo: Starlet, I'd like to test my styling potential too!
- Bobo: Says the cat who doesn't even change his cloak a few times a year.
- Bobo: Come on Nikki, get your fortune told as well!
- Nikki: Sure, I'm also curious about my style.
- Starlet: Come, close your eyes, clear your mind, stop thinking even...
- Momo: (Whisper) Starlet looks like an awesome fortuneteller.
- Bobo: (Whisper) She IS a fortuneteller.
- Starlet: Ah, show me the card, let me see... cross star... phoenix... dove... squirrel... gun barrel... totem... electron... oh well...
- Bobo: What is the result? Why did all of that sound so familiar?
- Starlet: Well, if so... Nikki, you have the potential to be able to handle a variety of styles!
- Starlet: According to the horoscope, Apple style takes a great portion. But I'm not sure. I need to discuss with my master to figure out the exact meaning.
- Momo: I think Lady Kimi will be happy. Last time when Nikki joined the styling contest as a Lilithian, she didn't seem happy!
- Nikki: Huh? Really?
- Starlet: Speaking of the Apple Federation, I heard a news recently. The Amphithea Group established a news department and now everyone in Miraland is reading Amphithea News!
- Starlet: I was planning to write for them, like the daily horoscope~
- Momo: Amphithea, I know the name... wait. Isn't that the express who delivers gold and diamond for me?
- Starlet: Yeah, the Amphithea Group is a delivery giant centered in Apple. I think they are using their delivery advantage to distribute news.
- Starlet: After all, there is no transnational newspaper in Miraland. Perhaps they plan to establish one!
- Nikki: I see. You talked about submitting. Did you succeed?
- Starlet: I was planning to. But after I read the statement by news activist and chief editor of Amphithea, Mr. Beris, I gave up.
- Starlet: Through the Amphithea network, we deliver professional, timely news to every part of the Miraland.
- Starlet: What if I get muddled and make a mistake! The whole world will know it!
- Momo: You are muddled all the time... And I guess divination is not suitable for a newspaper...
- Bobo: We are getting off topic. Now that Nikki is apt to the Apple Federation style, how about we try out the lively and cute everyday girl style?
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.