- Nikki: Wow! Starlet, you are awesome!
- Momo: You can do fortunetelling for real! I thought you were just a dabbler!
- Starlet: Of course! My master is an outstanding fortuneteller. She accepted me as an apprentice because I have talent.
- Momo: Then quickly tell me, where can I have lots of grilled fish for free?!
- Bobo: Don't you think you talk too much about grilled fish?
- Starlet: Are you Nikki's friend too?
- Bobo: Yes, I am Bobo!
- Starlet: Hi Bobo! You look so cute!
- Bobo: *Blush* Hehe, so can you tell me in which style I have the most potential?
- Starlet: Of course! You guys were a big help today. Now I have enough money for my journey!
- Starlet: Come, concentrate, don't think about anything else. Now follow your will and pick a card from this deck.
- Bobo: Um, this one.
- Starlet: Ah... fairy tale book... bow tie... lace... afternoon tea... donut... well... machine gun... nuclear bomb...
- Momo: (Whisper) What is she talking about?
- Nikki: (Whisper) I don't know. Seems like Tarot, but it's a little different. Keep quiet, listen to her readings...
- Starlet: Although the readings are a bit confusing, it seems to indicate that the best potential style for Bobo... is the sweet and fancy Lilith style!
- Bobo: Wow! So it's really Lilith. Spot on!
- Momo: I could see that without any divination. What I am curious about is why there are a machine gun and a nuclear bomb? Does it imply that Bobo is actually violent North style?
- Bobo: I don't know what you are talking about. Nikki, come compete with me at the classical sweet Lilith style! See how good my potential has developed!
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.