- Little Girl: Hi! Excuse me, are you Nikki?
- Nikki: I am, and you are?
- Little Girl: Tuda told me you are helping the tribe to fulfill their styling wishes, right?
- Nikki: It's true! What kind of style do you like?
- Little Girl: I saw you guys mixing folk music with rock music at the bonfire party. That was stunning!
- Nikki: That was Bobo's idea! It was quite a nice combination. We didn't expect that.
- Little Girl: So... Could you help me mix a rock style outfit? And I prefer to get dressed as a mature and hot lady!
- Nikki: Ah! But aren't you still a child?
- Little Girl: Well... Tuda always says so! I want to prove to him that I can be mature and hot too! Nikki, you will help me, right?
- Nikki: A little kid with a big heart! No problem! Leave it to me!
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.