- Wasteland Boy: I have never seen such... ethereal clothes!
- Bobo: Un-huh? So now you should believe we are real stylists!
- Wasteland Boy: Humph! You're indeed good, but still far away from the level of Wasteland wear!
- Momo: Meow! How dare you--
- Nikki: Momo, calm down! He's just a kid! So do you believe us now?
- Wasteland Boy: Um... yes... I'm Tuda... I'm... the son of the Pota Tribe chief...
- Momo: What!? The son of the Pota's chief? Then why are you starving on the street? Or did you run away from home?
- Tuda: I... I didn't! I'm really the son of the Pota's chief! The totem on my face is the very proof!
- Tuda: A bad foreign woman called Ransa came here sometime back, and she earned my father's recognition with her style skills. She was appointed as the archpriest of our tribe.
- Tuda: Then she began making a strange elixir for my father, only worsening my father's condition. He finally fell into a long coma and she grasped the leadership all herself.
- Tuda: And I was imprisoned... But I found a chance and snuck out.
- Ace: Then you have reason to so cautious. It's too much for a little kid...
- Tuda: I don't get a chance to expose her real face to the rest of my tribesmen, and many her men were after me... You foreigners.
- Tuda: You are not with Ransa?
- Bobo: Come on! If we are, do you think we'll let you stand here speak all these?
- Momo: Nikki, dress in a Lilith young girl outfit to convince him again!
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.