- Nikki: Hush! You heard that lively music?
- Bobo: Huh? It's the local bonfire party! We lucky kittens!
- Ace: Hold on! Don't get close like a fool! There are many religions here. The pious tribesmen will have complicated rites to...
- Ace: Bobo!? I'm not finished yet!
- Nikki: Ah!? Bobo has already rushed out! Will she be in danger?
- Momo: This silly girl! Let's catch up and check it out!
- (At the bonfire...)
- Momo: Um... It seems we thought too much...
- Ace: You should...
- Bobo: Nikki! Ace! Momo! Come here!
- Nikki: Bobo! You scared us to bits! We were all worried about you!
- Bobo: Huh? For what? The locals here are friendly! I have never heard such powerful folk music!
- Bobo: Nikki, dress up as a rock singer and let's see what primitive drum and modern music will sparkle?
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.