- Momo: Meow! We finally arrived. How long have we been on the train? A week, I guess?
- Imperial Guard: This railway station is the traffic hub of the Apple Federation, the Pigeon Kingdom and the Republic of Wasteland.
- Imperial Guard: Different exits lead to different nations. Don't take the wrong one.
- Imperial Guard: We cannot follow you into the Republic of Wasteland, so this is where we part.
- Nikki: Thank you for all the help on the journey!
- Imperial Guard: It's our duty. Now we have to return to report to Prince Royce. Please take care.
- Bobo: Don't worry! With Ace around, we'll be alright.
- Ace: An experienced traveler as I am, Wasteland is a place I haven't visited. It's said that it's an exotic and secret place. We cannot be too careful.
- Momo: Word goes that many ancient tribes still reside in the Republic of Wasteland. We have to be very careful in case that we offend them!
- Bobo: Alright, alright. Such a beautiful girl like me won't hurt anybody anyway.
- Nikki: Horrible! Let's put on Bohemian style clothes in case we are taken as bad people!
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.