- Neva: Thank you so much! If it weren't for Nikki, his highness couldn't have used the casket's power to command the royal force and suppress the rebels.
- Nikki: (Blush) That's what friends are for.
- Bobo: I still can't accept that the handsome prime minister is a traitor!
- Momo: Have you heard of the 'cute and charming villain role'?
- Bobo: Nope. Again...
- Momo: Ah, okay.
- (Royce arrives in a hurry)
- Royce: The city has restored order. Nidhogg is surely behind the rebels, but he is nowhere to be found now.
- Royce: That's what Kimi told me too.
- Ace: I guess he's returned to where he came from.
- Royce: You mean the North Kingdom? That's possible. Now that the rebellion has failed, he can still head back to his base to start over again.
- Nikki: I'm wondering how Yvette is doing...
- Royce: She disappeared too. Nidhogg must have taken her.
- (The casket makes a sound)
- Momo: Huh? Words appearing on the casket!
- Ace: The crisis of Miraland has just begun. The Miracle Scroll of the Windvale Tribe is waiting for the Chosen One.
- Neva: Isn't the Windvale Tribe located in the Republic of Wasteland?
- Royce: So the missing of my sister, Nidhogg's betrayal and the Iron Rose riot are all foreboding a crisis of Miraland? Maybe the scroll can tell us more.
- Bobo: And the 'Chosen One' must be Nikki! We have to go to Wasteland to find the legendary Miracle Scroll.
- Momo: Wow, I have never been to the Wasteland! There must be many exotic beautiful ladies!
- Ace: Nikki, let me go with you.
- Nikki: Um, really? Ace!
- Ace: I've spent my life traveling. It makes no difference where. I also want to figure out what's the trick behind this Miraland Crisis.
- Royce: Okay, it's assuring to have Ace with you. I will send some soldiers to escort you to the border. Afterwards, you are on your own.
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.