- Royce: This path leads to the Imperial Gallery where you can find the key to save all of us.
- Nikki: You said that Nidhogg is a traitor. What do you mean?
- Neva: He is no Lilithian, and when he has risen up and grabbed bigger power, he only gets more greedy...
- Royce: Power can light up the fire of wildest ambitions. Even in his earlier days back in the frozen north, the seed of desire had already been planted.
- Bobo: It's the Prime Minister who rebelled! Oh dear!
- Ace: But since you already suspected him before, then why do you let all these happen? This is unreasonable.
- Royce: To make the final affirmation, that's why I appointed him to take charge of the Contest. And I assigned the royal army outside the city to not make him suspicious.
- Royce: It's a secret force only known to the Lilith royal family. All of them are not registered and they only take orders from the royal family.
- Neva: But a royal member has to be there to command them. Now that all the paths have been blocked, we have no way out.
- Nikki: So what should we do now? How do we help Royce sneak out here?
- Ace: Prince Royce mentioned the Imperial Gallery just then. Maybe we can find a way there.
- Bobo: Since that's the case, let's use skateboard and dash to get there!
- Momo: Um, I feel something is not right...
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.