- Momo: The audience in the front row is so annoying! They're so tall and block my sight!
- Bobo: They look strange and so serious. They are not enjoying the contest at all. It's a shame they got all the best seats!
- Momo: Just what I said! It should be us professional cheerleaders on those VIP seats!
- Bobo: Look! It's Nikki's turn! The opponent's outfit is really exotic!
- Joe: She's supposedly a contestant from the Republic of Wasteland where people's clothes are wild and natural, filled with uncertainties and raw desires.
- Kimi: I still remember Mr. Joe promoting wasteland style scarves and shawls at the autumn-winter accessory festival last quarter.
- Joe: Ha, you have a good memory, my lady!
- Momo: Luckily Nikki has tried the wasteland style clothes several times before already. I hope she can perform well!
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.