- Momo: It's still raining, but we cannot go back to monastery now... Nikki, what should we do?
- Nikki: Hmm... Actually, I was thinking, what the Magician Noah said is starting to make some sense...
- Momo: Eh? What?! Noah is just a big pretentious phony! He just wants us to stop. Don't trust a word he said!
- Ransa: His identity is pretty suspicious...
- Ransa: He stole the spotlight almost overnight. His performances are said to be so flawless, even the most experienced magicians can't see through his tricks.
- Ransa: Little girl, you know what people call him?-- Trickster, Illusionist... and the Perfect Magician. Don't believe a person like this so easily!
- Nikki: People have been looking for this special material for so many years. Even you... cannot find out the way to craft the relics.
- Nikki: Maybe, we can try to take his words seriously and go to ask the Queen about the secret of the relic.
- Nikki: And Ransa... Don't you want to know the real reason the Iron Rose was disbanded?
- Ransa: What real reason? I've already told you, it's because we failed.
- Nikki: I don't think the Queen would disband the Iron Rose for such a simple reason. Is the Queen really that kind of person...?
- (Ransa falls silent. Rain continues to fall, making small puddles on the ground. In the eastern sky, however, a silver lining has gilded the cloud.)
- Nikki: It's about dawn... We shouldn't waste any more time. Ransa, if you don't want to go to the capital with us, then leave this to Momo and me.
- Ransa: (Sighs)... Forget it, I'll go with you... If something happens, only two of you can hardly handle the royal guards.
- Ransa: I know a place, a dock that only serves the transportation to the capital on the south bank downstream.
- Ransa: Hurry, Niki [sic], change into Pigeon pastoral style so we can take the first cargo ship to the capital.
- Momo: And be sure to bring an umbrella! Sigh... When is this rain going to let up...
There is no concluding dialogue.
After completing this level on Maiden difficulty for the first time, the map for Chapter 1 Ode of Oren changes permanently from a rainy map to a sunny one.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.