- (At midnight, Nikki and the others enter the Classics Collection Room in south tower as planned.)
- (Two girls and a cat split up to search and soon the notebooks and design drafts left by King Sayet are found in the monastery.)
- Nikki: Ransa, check these manuscripts. Do they have anything we are looking for?
- (Ransa carefully leafs through the dusty files and picks out a diary)
- Ransa: I think... this is all we need.
- Momo: (Opens the diary) Wow... These designs are gorgeous!!!
- Momo: Ransa, don't all these designs use the same material required to craft the relics? What is it? Why is it so powerful?
- Ransa: ...
- Nikki: What's the matter? Something wrong with the diary?
- Ransa: No, I just...
- Ransa: I haven't told you the real reason why the Iron Rose disbanded, have I?
- Nikki: It was actually because...
- Momo: Is Iron Rose's disbandment related to the relic of King Sayet?
- Ransa: That's right.
- Ransa: As you know, the Queen won two of King Sayet's relics in the Nine-Day War, and one of them is a design recipe.
- Ransa: It's the last design of King Sayet. He left the world before he could actually craft it.
- Ransa: With the clues left on the design, we headed to mountains in Pigeon to search for that special material... But we failed.
- Momo: So the Queen disbanded the Iron Rose? But you cannot succeed all the time... The Queen is too heartless!
- Ransa: The Queen attaches great importance to this mission, but we failed her... Iron Rose has no more reason to exist.
- Nikki: ...I see. So... what about the others in the Iron Rose?
- Ransa: Don't look at me like that. They don't need your sympathy, me either...
- Ransa: Who goes there?!
- ('Click!' The half-open door of Classics Collection Room is closed. Momo jumps to the door but cannot open it again.)
- Momo: Shoot, it's locked from outside! They must have found us... Nikki, change into some lightweight clothes and let's find another exit!
There is no concluding dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.